View IPRS MTS’s Privacy Statement below
IPRS MEDICAL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED
Registered office: Speed Medical House, Matrix Park, Chorley, Lancashire, England, PR7 7NA
Company number: 13859018. Registered in England and Wales.
IPRS Medical Transport Services Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain data by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IPRS Medical Transport Services Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 11th, 2023.
How we collect data from you.
We may collect data about you from several different sources including our website, telephone and email enquiries, referrals, events, exhibitions and other legitimate business activities.
What data we collect.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title.
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and address.
- We may collect other relevant data to carry out legitimate business activities e.g. internal records, quotes, orders etc.
- We may collect any other details you provide through forms on our website.
How your data is used.
We use the data that we collect from you to provide our services and products to you. We may also use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of other goods or services that you may be interested in.
How your data is shared.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
We may add your data to third party systems such as CRM systems, email/sms marketing packages. To find out details of what systems we may store your data on please contact our Data Protection Officer on DataProtectionOfficer@iprsgroup.com
How you can access or delete your data.
How you can opt out.
To opt out of marketing emails we may send you, press the “unsubscribe” feature on the email.
Internet Based Advertising
How to lodge a complaint.
If you wish to lodge a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please email us at DataProtectionOfficer@iprsgroup.com and your complaint will be investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/